Saturday 18 August 2012

Hello - Cześć

Welcome to my blog.

 (view of the back of our home in Poland)

My name is Lesleyanne, I am 34 years old and currently living in Krasne, Poland with my long term boyfriend - Rafal, our 3yr old dog - Nanook and 1yr old cat - Mia.

Mia
Nanook



We moved to Poland in May 2011 from Bournemouth, England as Rafal is from Poland and wanted to move back home to work in the family business (which is tree surgery and opening a mill), so we packed up and left.  I left my career of being a auxiliary nurse and a place at university to do my Degree in Adult Nursing.

So now we have been here for just over a year and I am finally adjusting to life.  I am not currently working as there are not many options for me as I am still learning to speak the Polish language (which is so hard), and as we live in the south part of Poland there are not many people which speak English.


Lately I have started to become a 'housewife', I do the cooking, baking, washing and cleaning and now I trying my hand at crafts.  


This blog is about my life and world as I try to make it through each week or day in Poland, so join me on my journey.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message - I love receiving them xx