Tuesday 18 September 2012

My 90 Day Challenge

Recently I have put on some unwanted weight, due to being depressed, but since seeing my doctor and changing my medication I can now start to see a small light at the end of the tunnel.

I have read that execrise is good when living with depression and I hate to exercise, I have never enjoyed it, but I came across BeFitin90, which is a 90 day challenge and the workouts last about 35 minutes - so I have decided to give it a go.



I have completed today's workout and I struggled, but did most of the workout and feel proud of myself for completing Day 1.

I also believe that you can complete things if you have something to work towards, so Rafal has agreed if I complete the 90 day challenge I will get a new handbag - love it.

So fingers crossed and here we go.....New handbag here I come /sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message - I love receiving them xx