Wednesday 31 October 2012

Take Three..........

I am now on my third attempt of starting Gaia - the first time was due to not like the material count,  25 count is too small for me to work on, so I started on 14 count adia which means its going to be one big picture but this I don't mind and then yesterday after completing 900 stitches I found that there was a big error and need to start over.

My question was start again on Gaia or start a new project altogether...after many hours (3 hours actually) I decided that I am not about to give up.

This time - my third time I have started on the bottom left hand corner and hoping this time it works out.

Third Take.... 30th October 2012.



1 comment:

  1. Third times the charm! Good for you on keeping at this project :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message - I love receiving them xx