Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tilton Crafts

•(♥).•*´¨`*•♥•(★Loving These Designs(★)•♥•*´¨`*•.(♥)•


I was lucky enough to come across this stunning cross stitch design.  I am so in love with her designs that I am saving hard to buy new designs.  The designer is Shelley Lee - store Tilton Crafts

You can also join the Facebook Group - Tilton Crafts Cross Stitch

My favourite so far are:  


Cross Stitch Pattern: Prague Astro Clock

I have loved this clock since Rafal and I visited Prague, we have a wooden clock of this design in the kitchen and now I am looking forward to stitching this - brings back amazing memories.

Cross Stitch Pattern: Greenwoman - PDF DOWNLOAD
Green Women
The detail is stunning in this design and I have seen the test sample and it looks amazing.

Check out the site for more stunning designs and there is more to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message - I love receiving them xx