Tuesday 6 November 2012

I Don't Believe It!!!

I am quite geeky when it comes to organising knowing when and where everything is, how long something will take etc. - I think you get the message.  Well last night I joined yet another Facebook Group - '13 Finishes in 2013', this group first stated you needed to complete 13 cross stitch projects during 2013, so I need to calculate how long my Sadness of Gaia was going to take and if I can do other projects at the same it (which I don't like to do as I get disorganised).

I therefore calculated that if I stitch 600 stitches everyday I would complete Gaia in 454 days - gutted, I didn't realise it was going to take me so long.  I thought maybe six months, but not over a year.  

But this morning I got up and they have changed the requirements and you can complete 13 pages in 2013 if you are working a on a Big A*** Project (BAP), which I am, so that I can complete.  But I am still shock how long it is going to take me to complete Gaia, so I best crack on!!!

5816/ 272250 = 2.13% (5th November 2012) This is 2 page

Closer Picture

7 comments:

  1. My "big project" includes 331151 stitches - I don't wanna know how long it will take me to finish...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which BAP are you stitching?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. That was a bad link, I'll show my project on my blog soon :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck. Look forward to seeing your progress. I couldn't even manage that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a big project on the go as well I only manage between 300 and 600 stitches a night depending how much much confetti there is to do. My one has over 30,000 stitches so I am going to be working on it for a while !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message - I love receiving them xx