Wednesday 29 May 2013

Slow Progress...

I am finally enjoying stitching Gaia again and I look forward to stitching her everyday, my progress is slow, I am only managing to stitch approx. 400 stitches a day but that is also due to the amount of confetti in this page.  

I am not sure if you can see but there is a waterlily coming to life in the right hand corner...



Also today is Nanook's 4th birthday, I can't believe how time flies...Here is a photo of him at 9 weeks old and 4 years old...He will be getting a large bone for his present.

5 comments:

  1. It's great to see your beautiful progress on Gaia and Happy Birthday to your fur kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress. Happy Birthday Nanook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies for your kind words and Birthday wishes to Nanook :) xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jo Wall. Haven't the nerve to stitch one. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message - I love receiving them xx