Friday 31 May 2013

Where's my needle...

    
Dragon Keeper doing his work...





I am always losing my needles when stitching and finally I found a solution from a small company called ''Where's My Needle'',the owner is a lovely lady called "Louise'' she is so helpful and her customer service is great.






I have purchased two of her needle keepers, one owl and one dragon, the owl I have even to my Mother-in-Law as a gift but I am using my dragon and it is great, the magnets stay on the fabric and I haven't lost a needle since owning it.

Please check out Louise's design and they are very affordable too - please mention me as recommendation. 'Click Here' to visit Louise's page.

Sorry not a great photo...

6 comments:

  1. Cute! It would have been nice to see the owl too! :D I love these little minders, I was like you forever losing my needles too but now... no more! They are all safe :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mii Stitch, if you look at the previous post, you can see the owl needle minder. Not a big picture of it but the only one I have. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message - I love receiving them xx