Wednesday 7 August 2013

August's TUSAL...

Can't believe fast this year is going...Already time for August's TUSAL (if you are new to TUSAL please visit It's Daffycat for more details).  

This month with keeping in line with Daffycat's photo, I have include a photo of my dog Nanook, this photo was taken when he was 9 weeks old - so cute and cuddly, also is the red rose my boyfriend - Rafal - brought me on Monday to say sorry for being late home...


I have also add this weeks Sadness of Gaia photo update - just completed half of the page, so hoping to complete this page by the end of the week.  Next is the sea and the moon appearing...


The summer is in full swing here at the moment, so to get fit Rafal and I are running each morning at 5.30am (crazy, I know) so for motivation we brought some new running shoes and so far it has helped.



What keeps you motivated to keep healthy?

Have a great week...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesleyanne, great progress on the cross stitch, gosh I can see it's a LOT of work, but will be a jaw-dropper when it's done.
    I have a container i keep my sewing machine thread offcuts in, but never thought to feature that in a blog post, what a fun idea for an SAL...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message - I love receiving them xx