Monday 19 August 2013

My Blogs 1st Birthday and Competition Time...


It's my Birthday


Happy Birthday to my Blog - One year old today...For its birthday I have given it a make over, I hope you like the new look...I got the template from Primrose Lane.

Also it is time to pass on the travelling pattern - its a Lizzie Kate Design (which I won quite a while ago, sorry Cucki),



For a chance to take part, you need to:

a} be a follower of my blog.
b} have a blog of your own.
c} your blog to be activate and you post frequently.
d} you can complete this design in a reasonable amount of time.

I will pick a winner at random on Friday 23rd August 2013.

I am afraid to say I did not achieve a lot of stitching over the past 'IHSW' - but I will try and catch up this week to post on Friday.

Have a great week and I'll see you Friday with the name of the winner... xx xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lesleyanne - congratulations on your Blogging milestone, and yes I love the new blog look!
    I do love popping in here to see your Gaia progress; I can't remember how I found your blog a couple of months ago but I am glad I did, I love to see your stitching...
    I would love to win the Travelling Pattern, it's such a lovely sentiment. Thanks for the chance!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words Anthea - your name is in the hat - Good Luck xx xx

      Delete
  2. And I just realised that I had set myself to Follow your blog 'anonymously', so I have changed that to 'public' now!! sorry about that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sweet
    Happy blogoversary
    Please count me in too.
    Love cucki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy First Birthday Frozen Sunshine! I love the makeover too Lesleyanne it looks great.
    Please don't enter me in the comp as I wouldn't be able to start it anytime soon as I have approx 10 new starts kitted up and waiting in the wings. I hope you have many more birthdays so we can keep up with your cross stitching journey! I love Gaia too, she is absolutely goregeous.
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alicia for your very kind words and encouragement. I look forward to seeing your WIP's of your next 10 projects. :) xx

      Delete
  5. Happy blogoversary!
    Your blog looks great. And so does your Gaia.
    (And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your blog looks great!! Congrats on your first anniversary!
    That Lizzy Kate is really lovely, but then again, her designs always are! The winner is a lucky lady!
    I hope your blog will continue for many years to come. I wish you many creative, inspiring hours and look forward to see the results of those hours here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message - I love receiving them xx