Wednesday 16 January 2013

Freebie Fairy Visited Me...

I have caught the flu bug again, not doing well this winter with bugs but I was so excited to see in my inbox today a gift from the HAED Freebie Fairy, I received the BAP 'Autumn Owl Trio', which we all know I wanted and I am so excited.  I am so pleased I didn't start the mini version I brought.

Autumn Owl Trio
I also came across another chart that I have fallen in love with 'Little Blue' by Aimee Stewart, there is something about it I love and this one is going to be my next start.  This means I need to get on and finish Gaia, as I am not allowed more than one project on the go at one time....  

Little Blue - Aimee Stewart


1 comment:

  1. Two gorgeous new charts. I too was visited by the Freebie Fairy. Who says you can't have more than one on the go at a time? Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message - I love receiving them xx